MG-SOFT Net Inspector Fault and Performance Manager
Licensing and ordering options
The following editions of MG-SOFT Net Inspector are available:
- Net Inspector LITE Edition
- Net Inspector WorkGroup Edition
- Net Inspector Enterprise Edition
- Net Inspector Carrier Edition
- Net Inspector Server (engine) is available for 64-bit MS Windows operating systems (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.x, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016) as well as for 64-bit Linux (RHEL/CentOS V7+ and Debian V8+).
- Net Inspector has a web-based user interface that runs in modern web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.) irrespective of the operating system.
For running the WorkGroup, Enterprise and Carrier editions of Net Inspector on Windows OSes we strongly recommend using MS Windows Server operating system. We recommend you to check the Net Inspector System Requirements.
You may wish to explore a list of differences and feature comparison between editions.
Place a secure on-line order
A secure on-line order for all editions of
MG-SOFT Net Inspector
can be placed through Share-it, a Digital River company.
In the following form select the desired operating system, software edition, enter the required number of Net Inspector engine licenses, optionally change the currency selection and click the Place the order button, which will bring you to the checkout page at Share-it web site.
Net Inspector is available also in some of the following MG-SOFT's software packages:
For additional information please contact MG-SOFT sales team.