MG-SOFT respects your privacy and is committed to protect your online privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection of any personal information you share with us. You can visit most pages on our web site without providing any information about yourself. However, sometimes we do need specific information to provide services that you request.
MG-SOFT does not collect any unique information about web site visitors, except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. The collected information and any other information related to your online activity at the MG-SOFT web site is not being profiled and will not be given or sold to any third party for any purpose whatsoever.
What Information we Collect
MG-SOFT may ask you to provide the following personal information when you use our services or contact us with your inquiries:
- First and last name,
- E-mail address,
- Company name,
- Telephone and fax number,
- IP address.
Use of Collected Information
In accordance with Slovenian and European data protection legislation (GDPR) we will use any personal information that we collect from you only for fulfilling services such as:
- answer any inquiry you send to us,
- deliver evaluation license keys and follow-up on your evaluation experience,
- process orders and deliver regular license keys for purchased software products,
- provide technical support and assistance,
- provide access to restricted resources on MG-SOFT web site,
- occasionally let you know you about new MG-SOFT products, available product upgrades or beta software releases,
- occasionally let you know you about MG-SOFT special price offerings or promotions,
- inform you about updated information regarding MG-SOFT.
If you wish to stop receiving such information from MG-SOFT, you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time or let us know by e-mail.
Third Party Sites
MG-SOFT's web site contains links to third party web sites. MG-SOFT does not share your personal information with those web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with a MG-SOFT's logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by MG-SOFT. MG-SOFT is not responsible for the privacy practices of web sites operated by third parties that are linked to or from our web site.
Data Protection Officer
Strma ulica 8